- ABC's 20/20 discusses "Worry in America" with Dr. Leahy. Watch the video here. (Please Note: You will need Real Player or Quicktime to view the video. The Video is 20 minutes long and may take awhile to download.)
- The Early Show on CBS. Harry Smith spoke with Dr. Leahy about generalized anxiety disorder and The Worry Cure. Find out more on The Early Show website, which includes an excerpt from The Worry Cure.
- Dr. Leahy discusses anger management and holiday rage on ABC's Good Morning America
- Dr. Leahy discusses Unemployment with MPR News, December 3, 2013 - Outlook Remains Grim for the Long-Term Jobless
- Keeping Your Head After Losing Your Job by Dr. Robert Leahy was featured on the Pat Kenny Show, April 23, 2013 - Keeping Your Head After Losing Your Job
- BBC Radio and Dr. Robert Leahy discuss the effects of unemployment, March 5, 2013 - Keeping Your Head after Losing Your Job -
Listen to Streaming Audio Here
- Dr. Leahy discusses Anxiety on The John Tesh Radio Show, November 9, 2012 - Dealing with Anxiety
- Dr. Leahy explores Unemployment Mind Games on Huffington Post Live, September 5, 2012 - Unemployment Mind Games
- Dr. Leahy was interviewed on NPR (Minnesota) on coping with unemployment, November 4, 2011 - The Psychological Strain Facing The Long Term Unemployed
- Watch Dr. Leahy discuss the Psychological Effects of Unemployment on The Early Show on CBS, October 7, 2011 - Impact on jobless goes far beyond wallet
- Dr. Leahy was interviewed by CBS Radio on Why Men Don't Listen, February 1, 2011 - Why Men Don't Listen
- Dr. Leahy explores the psychological effects of the economic recovery on Minnesota Public Radio, September 25, 2009 - Are We Really in a Recovery?
- Dr. Leahy and Web MD Bipolar TV explore Making Amends with Bipolar Disorder, September 24, 2009 - Making Amends with Bipolar Disorder
- To watch this video, click on Bipolar in Focus on the left and then select Making Amends at the bottom.
- Listen to Dr. Leahy discuss the psychological effects of unemployment, job searching and rejection on Wisconsin Public Radio, September 2, 2009 - Psychological Effects of Unemployment
- Dr. Leahy was interviewed on Focus 580 NPR (Illinois) with David Inge
in an hour-long program on Coping with Unemployment, August 12, 2009 - Coping with Unemployment
- Dr. Leahy and Web MD Bipolar TV explore Overspending and Bipolar Disorder, June 10, 2009 - Overspending and Bipolar
- To watch this video, click on Bipolar Tips for Life on the left and then select Overspending and Bipolar at the bottom.
- Dr. Leahy's presentation on CBT for worry was presented at the
University of Louisville Medical School. Watch the YouTube Video of the
Presentation., May 8, 2009 - CBT for Worry
- Dr. Robert Leahy discusses his new book "Anxiety Free" with Diane Ray
on the Hay House Radio programm "I Can Do It Hour.", April 6, 2009 - Anxiety Free on "I Can Do It Hour"
- Dr. Leahy discusses the psychological effects of the recession on NPR WNYC 93.9, February 12, 2009 – YUEI: Mental Recession
- Dr. Leahy discusses the financial crisis on National Public Radio WFPL
89.3, Louisville, KY broadcast (Internet Explorer Users: Right-Click
and Save Target As to Download and Listen), October 8, 2008 – The Credit Crisis and You
- Dr. Leahy discusses worry on The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet Also see the web exclusive Worry Segment - Click Here, October 1, 2008 – Stop Your Worrying!
- Listen to the Broadcast of "Chronic worriers are better at handling
adversity than they think" on "The Real Life Survival Guide", May 15,
2008 – Chronic worriers are better at handling adversity than they think
- Dennis Prager and Robert Leahy discuss worry on The Dennis Prager Show. Listen to the Podcast, December 31, 2007 – Worry Worts
- Wisconsin Public Radio, November 23, 2005 – Ben Merens speaks with Dr. Leahy
For a list of Newspaper and Magazine Articles featuring Dr. Leahy, CLICK HERE
For more on what people are saying about Dr. Leahy's new book, "The Worry Cure," Visit our "Worry Cure" Page
For A LIST OF ARTICLES FEATURING AICT STAFF, CLICK HERE
All Content on this website is copyrighted © Robert L. Leahy, PhD. All Rights Reserved.